The term "Mayfield Lamps" or "Mayfield" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22 Viewtech Place, Victoria 3178 Australia. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms & Conditions:
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· You agree that information, documents and graphic content in the Website is downloaded, viewed, copied and printed for information purposes only and without modification or alteration in any way. Excluding "fair use" under copyright law, you agree not to use any content from this website without Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd's written approval.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Australian law.
Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd records information on visitors to the Website including; name, domain name and pages, as well as personal details provided such as e-mail addresses, registration details, and forms completed. All information is securely stored and only used for the purposes it is collected as well as for statistical use to improve functionality for reoccurring visitors. Personal information is not used for resale or rented to third parties, and will only be disclosed if it is legally required to do so.
Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd undertakes all reasonable security precautions to guard information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. Except to extent required by law, Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for the unauthorised access of personal information gathered by the Website.
Where purchasing online, your credit card and banking details are fully encrypted and only available to Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd. Apart from your authorised order, we will not store you credit card details electronicaly or otherwise without your express permission, in writing.