All Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd products are covered by a 12 month warranty from date of invoice. This warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, excluding customer supplied fabrics, provided the products are used with a voltage supply within the range the product is designed to operate, are assembled and installed correctly by qualified personnel where required and have not been subject to misuse.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Mayfield Lamps Pty Ltd reserve the right to repair, replace or credit a warranty claim at their discretion. If you believe there is a problem with the item you purchased, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order/invoice number, photos of the issue and a brief description. Proof of purchase will be required and we may need to assess the product to determine whether or not you are entitled to a refund or replacement. If this is the case, the consumer will be responsible for the costs of getting the product back to our Melbourne warehouse.
Our warranties policy does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
• Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
• Damage to product packaging only
• Damage occurring during your own method of transportation (booking your own courier)
• Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
• Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.